CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Success!

We had a great time at the What Women Want Expo. Our necklaces sold really well and it was fun to be there meeting new people and having them fall in love with our jewelry.

I know that we promised pictures soon. I will be doing that this week. Things just got so busy with the Expo that I didn't have time to get the pics up. Sorry!

Remember, we will be doing a drawing on June 15th for three free necklaces. Do you want to win one??? Well then, leave us an oh so kind comment here on this post and join us as a follower. That will get you two entries in our drawing!

Thanks for checking in! Check back soon for pictures of our stuff!

3 comments:

Nicole Winona

Throw me into the drawing! I love those cute necklaces meg always wears to school!

Malea Ellett

I really really want to win! I saw you at the What Women want Expo, and fell in love with your necklaces!!!
I want one for me, my little girl, and my sister, so 3 would be so so exciting to win!!

Amy McAllister

Definitely enter my name!! :)

Post a Comment